Friday, June 21, 2013

5 Free Productivity App for Windows Phone

Technology is making our life more easier than before. It seems the whole world is in our hand now. Latest addition in this trend is smartphones. These made our life even easier and handy. Many applications from developer all around the world made the things possible to do on smart phone which we could do only on computer.

Below I describe 5 such productivity app which I use frequently on my windows phone 8 -

  1. Evernote
  2. Skydrive
  3. Indigo
  4. Pdf reader
  5. Feed reader free
productivity, wp8 app, free app

5 Free Productivity App for Windows Phone


Evernote: This is the must have app for anybody who want to increase their productivity on daily documents life.
A few days ago I wrote two articles on evernote. Below are the links -

How I use evernote for better productivity, part-1
How I use evernote for better productivity, part-2

Now you can use evernote on your windows smart phone on the go.

Skydrive: Skydrive is the place to store your files so you can access them from virtually any device. Now the skydrive app for windows phone makes it easier to manage and share files-all in one place.

Indigo: As indigo's own words, it is the cleverest voice-enabled personal assistant.

Some cool features of indigo -

Create and store diary entries.
Save notes and reminder and alert system
Update facebook
Tweet, retweet and read tweet
Play video on YouTube,
and much more.

Pdf reader: I have a habit of reading books. Whenever I have time I start reading book. Pdf reader for windows phone made this simple for me. Now I can read my ebook wherever I go.

Some features -

Bookmark page
Text search option
Resume reading
Share pdf files through skydrive, etc.

Feed reader free: Blog has been a huge source of knowledge. You will find blog about anything on net. There are about 50 blogs which I want to read regularly when they publish new article. But, going to every blog and check if there is any new article published is very time consuming. That's why feed concept came to action to get you know when a blog is updated.

There are many application and browser add-on available for computer. But, for windows phone those are few. Yet I have found a good app for windows phone which let me read my favourite blogs on the go.

Some awesome features-

It can follow voice command.
Have your news audibly read to you
Integrated full twitter client
Support offline reading
Social integration, etc.

Photo by Bob Familiar

No comments:

Post a Comment