Tuesday, June 18, 2013

4 Most Easiest Ways to Earn Money Online

Earning money online is getting more popular day by day. But it is hard as offline earning. One of the coolest benefit of online earning is that you don't need to have physical office-setup. You can start it as a side-income source.
There are many ways to earn money online. I've sorted out 4 most easiest and popular ways.



Freelance: Once I opened an account on odesk just for curiosity. After 25 days of opening my account I got first job contract. Before getting first job contract I have successfully passed several tests and completed my profile about 80% on odesk.

I also tried on fiverr. It's a five dollar market place. I showed me there as a logo designer. Within one week I designed 12 logos for people and earned 60 dollar. I also did that just for curiosity.

These experiences of mine prove that it is possible to earn a handsome amount of money by freelancing.

It requires some qualifications on any subject. Qualification on any subject will do. Such as MS Word, MS Excel, photoshop, etc, etc. A dedicated blog named freelanceswitch provides helpful guidelines for freelancers.

Blogging: The most popular way of earning money online. Blogging is more than just earning money. Now-a-days, most of the offline business companies use blogging as a medium for getting touch with their customers.

But blogging is not so easy. It requires to have patient and constant involvement. And you have to have vast knowledge about topic which you will blog on.

Selling self-made (Homemade) product online: If you have ability to create product on home, you can sell them online. Products like painting, hand-made wooden work, needlework, etc are more popular in online world.

There are many websites through which you can sell your product online. Etsy and artfire are most popular of them.

Teaching: When I was college student, I would provide teaching to some school student to earn some extra for my daily expenses. That concept now came to the super fast online world.

There are websites providing services to connect teacher with student or vice versa. Tutor.com is one of them who is providing service for this purpose.

As you know, earning money isn't so easy. You might have seen many advertisement online showing that they can make you millionaire with no time etc etc etc. Those are totally bogus. Don't try those. Make your mind to work hard to earn. Because no one can make money without hard work.

Photo: gamercize

No comments:

Post a Comment